We at The Stallion know it can be hard to tell whether or not your roommate, does, in fact, exist. In order to curb reports of non-existent roommates, we developed this handy quiz to see if you live with a human person or the specter of a UCF student.
- Which sounds more like your roommate’s cleaning habits?
- Occasionally uses your plates without washing them, that jerk.
- Sometimes their sheets look a little bit disturbed? But maybe that was just the wind?
2.) You text your roommate and ask them to pick up some more paper towels, how do they respond?
- “Sure! I’ll be home around 5.”
- They don’t respond, but at 3 a.m. you wake up to find the paper towel roll refilled
3.) What is your roommate’s major?
- Biomed, or maybe communications?
- I… don’t even know their name.
4.) What time does your roommate normally get back to the dorm?
- Around 9 p.m. on weekdays.
- Every night at 3 a.m. I hear the door creak open slowly, but I only see the shadow of a person.
5.) You go to your R.A. and ask them about your roommate, how do they respond?
- Why are you asking me about Stephanie? Why don’t you just talk to them yourself?
- Roommate? My floor roster says you live alone, that’s odd.
If you got mostly A’s: Congrats! Your roommate definitely exists! Have fun living with a real person!
If you got mostly B’s: Ooooh tough luck, it seems like your roommate doesn’t exist, at least not in the mortal plane, perhaps try using a ouija board to contact them.